Speed Cube Algorithms Lite is an app that teaches you the most common speed cube algorithms. It provides you with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials for each algorithm. The app is ideal for beginner and intermediate cubers.
- Speed Cube Algorithms Lite are Total Install on Mobile 353541+
- Speed Cube Algorithms Lite are Devolop By Erik Byström
- Install Speed Cube Algorithms Lite Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 8, 2012
Speed Cube Algorithms Lite Andorid App Summary
Erik Byström is the developer of this Speed Cube Algorithms Lite application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 353541+ users of this app. The Speed Cube Algorithms Lite app rating is currently null. It was last updated on May 8, 2012. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Speed Cube Algorithms Lite For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Speed Cube Algorithms Lite on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Speed Cube Algorithms Lite and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Speed Cube Algorithms Lite for PC
1. Fridrich Rubik’s Cube Dictionary with F2L/OLL/PLL algorithms
2. Automatic trigger grouping
3. Permutation rotation
4. Quick list for easy access of your favorites
5. Internet and coarse location permissions for ads and statistics
6. Statistics can be turned off in the preferences
7. Algorithms for 4×4 / 5×5
8. Improve rotation
9. Easier navigation between algorithm alternatives
|App Name||Speed Cube Algorithms Lite|
|Updated on||May 8, 2012|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.slackers.cube|
Speed Cube Algorithms Lite App Overview and Details
Speed Cube Algorithms Lite is a handy, easy-to-use app that provides you with a list of algorithms for solving the Rubik’s Cube. The app includes algorithms for solving the 3x3x3 Rubik’s Cube, the 4x4x4 Rubik’s Cube, the 5x5x5 Rubik’s Cube, the 6x6x6 Rubik’s Cube, and the 7x7x7 Rubik’s Cube. Each algorithm is presented in both text and video form, making it easy for you to follow along and solve the cube. Speed Cube Algorithms Lite is the perfect app for cube enthusiasts of all skill levels.
Whats New In this Speed Cube Algorithms Lite?
* Tablet friendlier
* Render using antialias
The Speed Cube Algorithms Lite application is a great tool for cube enthusiasts of all levels of experience. The app provides a wide variety of algorithms for solving the cube, along with step-by-step instructions for each one. The app is easy to use and is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their cube solving skills.