Steam Link is a hardware device that allows you to stream your Steam games from your computer to your TV. It’s a small, black box that connects to your TV via HDMI, and to your computer via USB. Once connected, you can use your TV’s remote to control your games. Steam Link also supports Steam Controller, Xbox One Controller, and PlayStation 4 Controller.
- Steam Link are Total Install on Mobile 11342757+
- Steam Link are Devolop By Valve Corporation
- Install Steam Link Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 18, 2022
Steam Link Andorid App Summary
Valve Corporation is the developer of this Steam Link application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 11342757+ users of this app. The Steam Link app rating is currently 1.1.92. It was last updated on Jun 18, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Steam Link For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Steam Link on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Steam Link and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Steam Link andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Steam Link for PC
-The Steam Link app can be used to play desktop games on Android devices, by pairing a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to the device.
-The app can be used on Android TV devices, by connecting the TV to the router using Ethernet.
-The app can be used on tablets and phones, by connecting the device to the 5GHz band of the WiFi network and keeping the device within a reasonable range of the router.
|App Name||Steam Link|
|Updated on||Jun 18, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valvesoftware.steamlink|
Steam Link App Overview and Details
Steam Link is a device that allows gamers to play their Steam games on any TV in their home. The device is small and easy to set up, and it connects to the user’s home network so that they can access their Steam library from any device in their home. The device also allows gamers to use their Steam controller to play their games.
Whats New In this Steam Link?
* Added enhanced rumble emulation for DualSense Wireless Controllers with updated firmware, when connected via USB
* Added support for the Nintendo Online classic controllers
* Added support for the Qanba Obsidian and Dragon Arcade Joysticks
* Fixed triggers being pulled when pressing the controller overlay button
* Please report bugs and crashes here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/353380/discussions/4/
Steam Link is an application that allows users to stream their Steam library of games to their devices. This can be done by either using the Steam Link app on their mobile device or by using a Steam Link box. The app is available on Android and iOS devices, as well as the Google Chrome browser. The Steam Link box is a small device that can be connected to a TV or a computer. The box can be used to stream games to a TV or to a computer. The Steam Link box is also available as a standalone app.