Do you want to know what the Sun and Moon look like right now? Do you want to know when the next eclipse is going to happen? Do you want to know what time the sun rises and sets? If you said yes to any of these questions, then you need Sun & Moon Tracker! Sun & Moon Tracker is an app that tells you all of this and more. It has a built in calendar that tells you when the next eclipse is, and it also tells you when the sun and moon will rise and set. Plus, it’s free!
- Sun & Moon Tracker are Total Install on Mobile 295803+
- Sun & Moon Tracker are Devolop By PYOPYO Studio
- Install Sun & Moon Tracker Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Sun & Moon Tracker Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 3, 2021
Sun & Moon Tracker Andorid App Summary
PYOPYO Studio is the developer of this Sun & Moon Tracker application. The size of Sun & Moon Tracker is undefined. It is listed under the Weather category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 295803+ users of this app. The Sun & Moon Tracker app rating is currently 1.1.2. It was last updated on Jan 3, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sun & Moon Tracker for PC
1. Shows the sun and moon on a 3D compass ball.
2. Shows the sun and moon set and rise times.
3. Shows the moon phase.
4. Adjusts time and date.
5. Calibrates the compass manually.
6. Works even with a metal case or magnetic cover.
7. Is accurate and easy to use.
8. Is a great tool for astronomy enthusiasts.
9. Is perfect for anyone who wants to know more about the sun and moon.
10. Is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about astronomy.
How To Install Sun & Moon Tracker For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sun & Moon Tracker on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sun & Moon Tracker and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Sun & Moon Tracker andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Sun & Moon Tracker|
|Updated on||Jan 3, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PYOPYO.SunMoonTracker|
Sun & Moon Tracker App Overview and Details
The Sun & Moon Tracker is an app that helps you keep track of the sun and moon cycles. With it, you can easily see when the sun and moon will rise and set, and what phase they will be in. The app also includes a calendar that lets you see when the sun and moon will be in the same position as well as a list of upcoming solar and lunar eclipses.
Whats New In this Sun & Moon Tracker?
– Bug fixing and performance tuning.
Sun & Moon Tracker is an excellent application for keeping track of the sun and moon. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for anyone interested in the sun and moon. I highly recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of these two celestial bodies.