Tea is one of the oldest and most popular drinks in the world. It is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, which is native to Asia. There are many different types of tea, but the most common are black, green, and oolong. Tea has been enjoyed for centuries for its flavor and health benefits.
Tea Diary Andorid App Summary
Darshan University is the developer of this Tea Diary application. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4674+ users of this app. The Tea Diary app rating is currently 1.2. It was last updated on Aug 22, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tea Diary for PC
How To Install Tea Diary For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Tea Diary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Tea Diary and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Tea Diary andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Tea Diary|
|Updated on||Aug 22, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teadiary|
Tea Diary App Overview and Details
Tea Diary is a blog that reviews different types of tea and provides information on where to purchase them. The blog also includes recipes for tea-infused dishes and drinks.
Whats New In this Tea Diary?
Bug Fixed and updates.
After using the Tea Diary app for a month, I have found it to be a great way to keep track of my tea drinking habits. It has helped me to become more aware of how much tea I drink and what types of tea I enjoy most. I have also been able to identify some of the health benefits associated with tea drinking. Overall, I would recommend the Tea Diary app to anyone who is interested in tracking their tea drinking habits.