TenantCloud is a web and mobile platform that helps landlords, property managers, and tenants manage their rental properties and tenants. It includes features such as online rent payments, lease agreements, maintenance requests, and tenant screening. Landlords and property managers can use TenantCloud to collect rent online, screen tenants, and create and send lease agreements. Tenants can use TenantCloud to pay rent online, submit maintenance requests, and find apartments for rent.
- TenantCloud are Total Install on Mobile 65537+
- TenantCloud are Devolop By TenantCloud LLC
- Install TenantCloud Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 22, 2022
TenantCloud Andorid App Summary
TenantCloud LLC is the developer of this TenantCloud application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 65537+ users of this app. The TenantCloud app rating is currently 42.0.187. It was last updated on Jun 22, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install TenantCloud For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download TenantCloud on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type TenantCloud and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the TenantCloud andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of TenantCloud for PC
1. Easily manage your property, unit, tenant, and maintenance requests information on your mobile device.
2. Quickly navigate to find the information you need.
3. View, edit, and respond to maintenance requests instantly.
4. Take and add photos on the fly.
5. Everything is synced directly with your TenantCloud account.
6. Manage service requests.
7. Collect rent online.
8. Screen tenants.
9. Securely back up your data.
10. Get a free marketing website to list vacancy ads, accept guest cards, online applications and tour schedules.
|Updated on||Jun 22, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sav.tenantcloud|
TenantCloud App Overview and Details
TenantCloud is a web and mobile app that helps landlords and tenants manage their rental properties and leases. Landlords can use TenantCloud to screen tenants, collect rent, and manage repairs. Tenants can use TenantCloud to find apartments, pay rent, and submit maintenance requests.
Whats New In this TenantCloud?
Bug fixing and small improvements.
TenantCloud has been a valuable resource for me as a landlord. The application is easy to use and has many features that make managing my properties easier. I would recommend TenantCloud to anyone who is looking for an easy way to manage their rental properties.