Good morning, everyone. Here’s the latest news from Singapore and around the world.
In Singapore, a new poll has found that the majority of people here are unhappy with the current state of the country. Only 37% of respondents said they were satisfied with the way things are going, while 63% said they were unhappy. This is a significant decline from the last poll in 2016, where 49% of respondents were satisfied. The main concerns among Singaporeans include the cost of living, housing, and immigration.
In other news, tensions are mounting between the United States and Iran. On Wednesday, the US announced that it was withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal, and would be reimposing sanctions on the country. This move has been met with criticism from other countries, including France, the UK, and Germany, who all say that the deal is working and should be preserved.
That’s all for now. Have a great day!
Features of TODAY – Singapore & World News for PC
1. Latest and trending news from Singapore, Asia and around the world.
2. Trending topics such as international developments, national security, climate change, gender issues and social inequality.
3. Social ills, cultural shifts, crime trends, the local YouTube industry and dating habits.
4. Adulting 101 column – navigating the ups and downs of adulthood.
5. Gen Y Speaks column – youths from all walks of life on a wide range of topics.
6. Breaking news alerts.
7. Catch up on the news in 5 minutes with short form content.
8. Read comfortably any time of day with the dark mode setting.
9. Questions or suggestions? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Our biggest app update ever.
|App Name||TODAY – Singapore & World News|
|Developer||Mediacorp Pte Ltd|
|Category||News & Magazines|
|Updated on||May 18, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sg.mc.android.itoday|
How To Use TODAY – Singapore & World News on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download TODAY – Singapore & World News on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type TODAY – Singapore & World News and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
TODAY – Singapore & World News App Overview and Details
1. Singaporeans woke up to the news that former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew had passed away. Flags were flown at half mast and all government buildings were draped in black.
2. Mr. Lee was widely respected and loved in Singapore, and his death has left the nation in mourning. He was 91 years old.
3. In other news, the world is still reacting to the terrorist attacks in Paris. French President François Hollande has declared a state of emergency and closed the country’s borders.
4. A number of suspects have been identified by French authorities, and the manhunt is ongoing.
5. In the United States, the 2016 presidential election is heating up. Several candidates have announced their bids, and the race is shaping up to be a close one.
6. The economy is a major issue in the election, and the candidates have been outlining their plans for boosting growth and creating jobs.
7. Finally, the NBA playoffs are in full swing. The Golden State Warriors are one win away from advancing to the next round, and the Cleveland Cavaliers are looking to rebound after a loss in their last game.
Whats New In this Name?
We have included some improvements and bug fixes for this version. Please update your app to the latest version for the best experience.
Got feedback? Contact us at email@example.com.
After much deliberation, the TODAY team has decided to discontinue the Singapore & World News application. We would like to thank our users for their support over the years.