The UN News Reader app provides users with up-to-date news and information from the United Nations, including official statements, press releases, and meeting coverage. The app also offers features such as live video streaming and audio recordings of UN meetings. With the UN News Reader app, users can stay informed about the latest UN news and developments.
- UN News Reader are Total Install on Mobile 496242+
- UN News Reader are Devolop By United Nations
- Install UN News Reader Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 20, 2022
UN News Reader Andorid App Summary
United Nations is the developer of this UN News Reader application. It is listed under the News & Magazines category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 496242+ users of this app. The UN News Reader app rating is currently 6.3.22. It was last updated on May 20, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of UN News Reader for PC
– Multilingual app with support for Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Kiswahili, Português, Russian or Spanish
– Comprehensive news coverage of breaking news and events from the United Nations
– News, videos and audio programmes, including podcasts
– In-depth stories, photo features, field reports and interviews with top UN officials and envoys
– Watch Security Council and General Assembly meetings live
– Watch videos on all major UN issues
– Follow social media feeds on multiple platforms
– Access the principal UN website
How To Install UN News Reader For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download UN News Reader on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type UN News Reader and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the UN News Reader andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||UN News Reader|
|Category||News & Magazines|
|Updated on||May 20, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.un.mobile.news|
UN News Reader App Overview and Details
The UN News Reader is a mobile app that provides users with up-to-date news and information about the United Nations. The app includes stories about the work of the UN, its member states, and its partners. It also includes features such as videos, photos, and infographics.
Whats New In this UN News Reader?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
After thoroughly examining the UN News Reader application, I found that it is an extremely useful tool for keeping up with the latest news from the United Nations. The app is easy to use and provides up-to-date news on a variety of topics. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is interested in keeping up with the latest UN news.