Universal Tuner is an app that helps users to tune their instruments. It is an app that is easy to use and has a simple interface. It is an app that is perfect for both beginners and experts.
- Universal Tuner are Total Install on Mobile 1005245+
- Universal Tuner are Devolop By Dmitry Pogrebnyak
- Install Universal Tuner Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Universal Tuner Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 8, 2022
Universal Tuner Andorid App Summary
Dmitry Pogrebnyak is the developer of this Universal Tuner application. The size of Universal Tuner is undefined. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1005245+ users of this app. The Universal Tuner app rating is currently 1.8. It was last updated on Apr 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Universal Tuner for PC
-Tuner for stringed musical instruments
-Absolutely free, no annoying ads!
-Fully autonomous and does not require access to the Internet, nor any other additional permits
-Lightweight application with a highly efficient detection algorithm
-Less memory and CPU usage, which makes battery life longer
-Works with wide range, allows to tune whole piano
-Minimalist and informative design does not distract, making the tuning process easy and comfortable
-High pitch detection accuracy (up to 3 cents)
– preset of more than 90 kinds of tunings for instruments listed above
-Tuner mode: Auto (default), Fixed, Chromatic
-Additional features: Playing sound tone of selected string with a single tap, the tone generator for tuning “by ear”, beep when the tuning of the selected string reaches a predetermined frequency.
How To Install Universal Tuner For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Universal Tuner on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Universal Tuner and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Universal Tuner andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Universal Tuner|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Apr 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.aterlux.guitartuner|
Universal Tuner App Overview and Details
The Universal Tuner is an app that helps you tune your instrument. It has a database of more than 11,000 instruments, so you can find the right tuning for your instrument. The Universal Tuner is easy to use – just enter the notes that are played on your instrument, and the app will show you the tuning. You can also use the Universal Tuner to create your own custom tunings.
Whats New In this Universal Tuner?
+ Several new tunings
+ Single tap locks string as default (configurable)
The Universal Tuner is an amazing application that has completely transformed the way I tune my guitar. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of tuning options. With the Universal Tuner, I am able to tune my guitar quickly and accurately every time.