Vector Camera is an upcoming camera app that offers a unique and innovative way to take photos. The app uses vector graphics to create photos that are completely customizable and can be edited to look however you want. You can add text, stickers, and other elements to your photos and even change the colors to create a completely unique and personalized photo. Vector Camera is perfect for anyone who wants to add a personal touch to their photos.
- Vector Camera are Total Install on Mobile 67028+
- Vector Camera are Devolop By Dozing Cat Software
- Install Vector Camera Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Vector Camera Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 18, 2021
Vector Camera Andorid App Summary
Dozing Cat Software is the developer of this Vector Camera application. The size of Vector Camera is undefined. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 67028+ users of this app. The Vector Camera app rating is currently 1.6.0. It was last updated on Oct 18, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Vector Camera for PC
1. Take pictures and record videos with real-time effects.
2. Apply the effects to existing pictures.
3. Share pictures and videos with others.
4. Change the effects on pictures and videos.
5. Export pictures and videos.
6. Use Vector Camera on your phone or computer.
7. No ads.
8. Open source.
10. Get the source code on GitHub.
How To Install Vector Camera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Vector Camera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Vector Camera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Vector Camera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Vector Camera|
|Developer||Dozing Cat Software|
|Updated on||Oct 18, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dozingcatsoftware.vectorcamera|
Vector Camera App Overview and Details
Vector Camera is a simple and fast camera app with a minimal, clean design. It has a simple and intuitive user interface that makes capturing photos and videos a breeze.
Whats New In this Vector Camera?
– Moved photo library to app-specific directory, needed for Android 11+ scoped storage.
– Improved quality of exported videos.
– Fixed bugs in grid view and color shifting effects.
– Reduced app size.
– Fixed bugs that could cause crashes.
– App runs in 64 bit mode if supported.
– Updated video encoding library.
– More effects, including cartoon and Matrix styles.
– Customizable effects that let you create your own color schemes.
Vector Camera is a powerful and user-friendly photo editing app that allows you to create beautiful vector illustrations from your photos. It is easy to use and has a wide range of features that will allow you to customize your photos to your heart’s content.