A video player is a software application for playing video files. Videos can be played back on a computer or on a portable device such as a smartphone or tablet. There are many different video players available, each with its own set of features. Some video players are open source and free, while others are paid applications.
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a video player. The first is the operating system the player is compatible with. The second is the features of the player. Some players have more features than others, such as the ability to create playlists, subtitles, and change the video’s aspect ratio. The third factor is the price. Some players are free, while others cost money.
Finally, the user’s needs should be considered. What kind of videos will be played? What kind of files? What kind of devices will be used to play the videos? These are all important factors to consider when choosing a video player.
Video player Andorid App Summary
Hiwapps is the developer of this Video player application. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 689474+ users of this app. The Video player app rating is currently 0.0.3. It was last updated on Oct 1, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install/Download Video player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Feature of Video player for PC
– HD video player.
– Supports all video and audio formats.
– Playback of HD video files.
– Automatic definition file on the device.
– Time adjustment.
– Supports subtitles.
– Full screen support.
– Equalizer is available.
– Past browsing.
– Acceleration available.
– List format.
– Disclaimer: This application is based on VLC for Android Beta, and is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3 or later.
|App Name||Video player|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Oct 1, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hiwapps.videoplayer|
Video player App Overview and Details
A video player is a computer program for playing video files. The term video player can refer to a specific software program such as VLC media player or it can refer to the general category of software programs that can play video files.
Whats New In this Video player?
In conclusion, the video player application is an excellent tool for users who wish to watch videos on their mobile devices. It is easy to use and provides a great viewing experience.