WebReader is a web-based e-reader that allows users to read e-books online. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to find and read their favorite e-books. WebReader also supports a variety of features that make reading e-books more enjoyable, including bookmarking, highlighting, and note-taking.
- WebReader are Total Install on Mobile 87792+
- WebReader are Devolop By Qi Tech
- Install WebReader Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- WebReader Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 11, 2020
WebReader Andorid App Summary
Qi Tech is the developer of this WebReader application. The size of WebReader is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 87792+ users of this app. The WebReader app rating is currently 1.0.33. It was last updated on Jun 11, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of WebReader for PC
1. WebReader is designed to be easy to use and read web content on small screens.
2. WebReader can be used with Chrome to easily switch to a web page’s text-only view.
3. WebReader can read articles aloud to you.
4. WebReader can intelligently extract text from web pages without the need for copy and paste.
5. WebReader can show the primary links from a web page.
6. WebReader can show text items in a table in a readable format.
7. WebReader can start reading an article from any selected position.
8. WebReader can save text from web pages to files.
9. WebReader can show the text of links on a web page.
10. WebReader can show text in a small font without the need for zooming.
How To Install WebReader For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download WebReader on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type WebReader and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the WebReader andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Updated on||Jun 11, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qitech.webreader|
WebReader App Overview and Details
WebReader is a web-based RSS reader that allows you to subscribe to your favorite RSS feeds and read them in one place. You can easily add, delete, and organize your feeds, and WebReader will automatically update them when new content is available. WebReader also features a built-in reader that lets you read articles offline, and you can export your feeds as a OPML file so you can easily import them into another reader.
Whats New In this WebReader?
Fixed a bug that keeps showing a page if its URL is copied from other app.
WebReader is a great application that allows you to read articles on the web without distractions. It has a clean and simple design, and it is very easy to use. WebReader is a great way to read articles on the go, and it is perfect for those who want to focus on their reading.