WiFi Manager for Wear OS provides a simple and easy to use interface for managing your Wi-Fi connections on Wear OS devices. With WiFi Manager for Wear OS, you can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi networks, and view information about the networks that you are connected to.
Features of Wi-Fi Manager for Wear OS (Android Wear) for PC
– Add Wi-Fi connections and enter passwords directly on your Wear OS (Android Wear) smartwatch.
– View WiFi connection details.
– Use the Wi-Fi radar to get an overview of active networks.
– With the full version you can also sign in to public Wi-Fi hotspots and use static IP settings for Wi-Fi connections.
– Sign in to public Wi-Fi hotspots which have a captive portal.
– Specify static IP settings for networks.
– Configurable cards and other settings.
|App Name||Wi-Fi Manager for Wear OS (Android Wear)|
|Updated on||Mar 4, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearwifi|
How To Use Wi-Fi Manager for Wear OS (Android Wear) on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Wi-Fi Manager for Wear OS (Android Wear) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Wi-Fi Manager for Wear OS (Android Wear) and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Wi-Fi Manager for Wear OS (Android Wear) App Overview and Details
Wi-Fi Manager is an app for Wear OS (Android Wear) that allows you to manage your Wi-Fi connections. With Wi-Fi Manager, you can connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi networks, and view the signal strength of each network. You can also manage your preferred networks, and enable or disable Wi-Fi scanning.
Whats New In this Name?
Fix: Not able to enter IP address
New: Wear OS dark theme
New: Swipe down to refresh wifi list
New: Settings activity on watch
New: Log in to hidden networks
New: Log in to EAP networks
Overall, Wi-Fi Manager for Wear OS is a great application that provides a wide range of features for managing and connecting to Wi-Fi networks. The user interface is easy to use and understand, and the application is very stable. It is a great tool to have for managing Wi-Fi networks on the go.