Wi-Fi SD cards are a relatively new technology that allows you to use your SD card to access the internet. This can be useful for a variety of reasons, such as getting internet on your laptop when you’re traveling, or streaming music and movies from your card to other devices. Wi-Fi SD cards come in a variety of different formats, so it’s important to do your research before you buy one to make sure you get the right card for your needs.
- Wi-Fi SD are Total Install on Mobile 459635+
- Wi-Fi SD are Devolop By Transcend Information, Inc.
- Install Wi-Fi SD Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 21, 2020
Wi-Fi SD Andorid App Summary
Transcend Information, Inc. is the developer of this Wi-Fi SD application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 459635+ users of this app. The Wi-Fi SD app rating is currently 3.5. It was last updated on Apr 21, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Wi-Fi SD for PC
-Stream photos and videos wirelessly to your Android devices
-View photos and videos on your Android device
-Organize photos and videos into a simple file system
-Up to 3 devices can access content from the Wi-Fi SD card at the same time
-Instantly switch connection mode
-Supports EXIF information
-Share photos by Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Sina Weibo, and more installed Apps
How To Install Wi-Fi SD For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Wi-Fi SD on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Wi-Fi SD and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Wi-Fi SD andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Wi-Fi SD|
|Developer||Transcend Information, Inc.|
|Updated on||Apr 21, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transcend.sjc|
Wi-Fi SD App Overview and Details
A Wi-Fi SD card is a memory card that has a built-in Wi-Fi adapter. This allows the card to connect to a wireless network, giving the user access to the files on the card from any device that is connected to the network. The card can also be used to transfer files between devices on the network.
Whats New In this Wi-Fi SD?
* Bug fixes and improvements
Despite the current limitations of Wi-Fi SD technology, the future looks bright for this application. With faster internet speeds and increased device storage capacity, Wi-Fi SD technology will continue to grow in popularity. businesses and consumers alike will benefit from the convenience and efficiency of this innovative application.