A world clock is a clock that displays the time for different time zones. It allows people in different parts of the world to easily see what time it is where they are. World clocks can be found in many places, including in airports, train stations, and on the internet.
- World Clock are Total Install on Mobile 290499+
- World Clock are Devolop By Pixer Digital
- Install World Clock Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- World Clock Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 26, 2020
World Clock Andorid App Summary
Pixer Digital is the developer of this World Clock application. The size of World Clock is undefined. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 290499+ users of this app. The World Clock app rating is currently 1.0.29. It was last updated on Jun 26, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of World Clock for PC
1. View the time in different cities and countries.
2. Schedule meetings and alarms for any time zone.
3. Convert time zones automatically.
4. Display the time difference between local time and other time zones.
5. View multiple clocks simultaneously.
6. Daylight saving time support.
7. Time zone converter.
8. Customizable alarms.
9. Ease of use.
10. Robust and reliable
How To Install World Clock For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download World Clock on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type World Clock and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the World Clock andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||World Clock|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Updated on||Jun 26, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pixer.worldclock|
World Clock App Overview and Details
A world clock is a clock that displays the current time in multiple time zones. It can be a physical object or a computer application. World clocks are often used in business and international settings to keep track of the time in different parts of the world.
Whats New In this World Clock?
Added new features like themes(dark-mode), clock customization and edit clock name.
The World Clock application is a handy tool that allows users to keep track of time in different parts of the world. It is a convenient way to stay organized and efficient while traveling or working with people in other time zones. The app is easy to use and customizable, making it a valuable resource for anyone who needs to stay connected with people in different parts of the world.