WorryTree is an anxiety relief and CBT diary app that helps you to manage your anxiety and track your progress. The app is easy to use and features a simple, clean design. WorryTree includes a variety of tools to help you manage your anxiety, including a mood tracker, a worry journal, and a CBT toolkit. The app also includes a social network feature that allows you to connect with other users who are also struggling with anxiety. WorryTree is a great tool for managing your anxiety and tracking your progress.
- WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary are Total Install on Mobile 57729+
- WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary are Devolop By WorryTree
- Install WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 11, 2022
WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary App Summary
WorryTree is the developer of this WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 57729+ users of this app. The WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary app rating is currently 2.5.05. It was last updated on Feb 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary for PC
2 brothers who have both suffered from debilitating anxiety and worry for many years
|App Name||WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Feb 11, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worrytree.worrytree|
WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary App Overview and Details
With WorryTree, you can track your anxiety levels, keep a diary of your thoughts and feelings, and learn cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques to help you manage your anxiety. The app includes a tree diagram that helps you visualize your thoughts and worries, and it provides helpful tips and exercises to help you reduce your anxiety. WorryTree also includes a built-in support community where you can share your experiences and get encouragement from others.
Whats New In this WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary?
Thanks for using WorryTree! In this update: As well as some bug fixes, there are a few behind-the-scenes changes, so please update now to make sure WorryTree is working smoothly on your device.
For any issues with this new update please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing your feedback and ideas!
WorryTree is an anxiety relief and CBT diary application that can be used to track and manage symptoms, set goals, and receive feedback from a therapist. The application can be used by people who are experiencing anxiety for the first time or those who have been living with anxiety for a while. WorryTree can be used as a standalone application or in conjunction with therapy.