xGraphing is an app that allows users to graph equations and explore the properties of the graphs. The app is easy to use and has a clean, intuitive interface. It includes a variety of built-in equations, and users can also create their own equations. xGraphing is a great tool for students and teachers, and for anyone who wants to better understand the properties of graphs.
xGraphing – function grapher Andorid App Summary
Propane Apps is the developer of this xGraphing – function grapher application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 56275+ users of this app. The xGraphing – function grapher app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Dec 7, 2013. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install/Download xGraphing – function grapher For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download xGraphing – function grapher on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type xGraphing – function grapher and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the xGraphing – function grapher andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Feature of xGraphing – function grapher for PC
-Easy to use graphing of mathematical functions
-Supports small and large devices
-Create graphs by inputting points
-Additional functions include sharing and saving graphs, as well as a tutorial
|App Name||xGraphing – function grapher|
|Updated on||Dec 7, 2013|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pierwiastek.xgraphing|
xGraphing – function grapher App Overview and Details
A graphing calculator is a handheld device used to graph mathematical equations. The device is typically used to help students in high school and college math courses, but can also be used by professionals in other fields. The graphing calculator typically has a screen that is six to eight inches wide and a keypad that consists of a number of buttons and a scroll wheel. The user enters the equation to be graphed into the graphing calculator and the calculator generates a graph of the equation on the screen. The user can then manipulate the graph to get a better understanding of how the equation behaves.
Whats New In this xGraphing – function grapher?
The xGraphing function grapher application is a handy tool for creating and viewing graphs of mathematical functions. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of options for customizing your graphs. The application is a great resource for students and professionals alike.